We all want to subscribe to the most affordable internet plans. Connect with your friends and family using these fair-usage Jazz Internet packages. Our internet…
K-pop is a genre of popular music emerging in South Korea. K-pop artists follow specific diets for a rapid and defined weight loss and here”s everything you need to know about these K-Pop diet before you step upon them.
Paper Cup Diet K-Pop diet
- All 3 meals in three paper cups. the size was about 3 ounces.
- It includes rice, side dish, fruits /vegetable.
- Nine muses followed this diet.• It promotes portion control.
- It is a highly restrictive diet results in rapid weight loss.
The Protein Diet
- Jin and jimin from BTS follow this diet.
- 4 chicken breasts (protein ) for 1 year.
- 1 solid meal in 10 days.
- It promotes balance but its extremely dangerous as it is deficient in fruits /vegetables/whole grains.
Asa Banana K-Pop diet
- Popular in Japan, South Korea.
- Use 1 or more bananas in Breakfast.
- Banana for a mid-afternoon snack.
- Anything you want for lunch and dinner.
- It boosts metabolism and promotes healthy eating.
- Lose 6 kg in 4 weeks.
- It is a boring and nutrient-deficient diet.
The Deadly Diet K-Pop diet
- Whee sung follows this diet.
- Chicken breast and salad as main meal
- Almonds ,vit C supplements are mandatory
- Drink twice as much water as you can
- Speed walking or planks are advisable
- You can have one cheat day ,eat whatever you want
- I do not recommend this diet as it may cause constipation and nutrient deficiencies
Single Food Diet / Park Bom’s Diet
- Eat one food of your choice in all 3 meals
- A day contains 5 meals (3 main meals and 2 snacks )
- Corn ,lettuce ,watermelon were experimented in this diet
- Rice are excluded
- It promotes healthy eating habits but use of single food over and over again does not promote optimum growth and development
Seolhyun’s K-Pop diet
- This diet incorporates protein and carbohydrates
- It involves liquid dieting
- Sweet potato ,chicken breats ,boiled eggs were included • It ensures portion control
- I do not advise, as it excludes all green veggies and whole grains
Conclusion :Diet means :Did I enrich today? always remember all that glitters is not gold .one should not continue these diets for longer periods as every individual has different body types and requirements.Follow a healthy balanced diet and achieve your ideal body weight .
Fatima Abdyab is a Health, Diet, and Nutrition Specialist. She provides Nutritional Guidance as Food Blogger and a Social Activist.