People are now much concerned about how they look. They want weight loss for several reasons. Some want to look beautiful, whereas; some are more concerned about their overall health. Any of these reasons can motivate them to set on a journey of weight loss. This article includes the health hazards of obesity, general diet plans, crash diet plans, games, exercises, and activities for weight loss. Read our exclusive guide on What Foods Make Your Waist Smaller?
Obesity is a real problem nowadays. The obesity percentage for the United States is as below. The ideal weight loss technique is to reduce calorie intake. Increase calories wastage, by exerting efforts in exercise and other activities. We will discuss these techniques in detail throughout the article. Due to a lot of information related to weight loss on the internet, it gets harder for the audience to decide which data can help them to attain their desired goals.
Dietitians are running their groups successfully on various social media platforms. You will see a lot of people, especially women, engaged in these platforms sharing their success stories and getting feedback from people. Some people also complain that specific formulas of weight loss do not work when they try it. Chiropractic weight loss programs are a point of focus these days. However, we need to check if it’s worth it because we don’t have enough real-life data to support its effectiveness.
Why Obesity Is A Threat To Our Health?
People with obesity have a higher chance of developing several health problems, which are as below.
- High blood pressure
- Coronary heart diseases
- Bone problems
- Sleep aponia
- Poor attention
- Liver problems
Weight Loss Diet Plan
Any specific diet plan is not for all body types. Besides that, there is a group of people wanting some magic to happen in ten days. They are more curious to know how they can get rid of all their body fat in a few days or a month. A famous idiom says: “Easy come, easy go,” meaning we can achieve anything quickly, which goes smoothly. Shortcut towards success often leads to long-term failure.
Success has no shortcuts. The first thing people need to understand is that not everyone has the same body type. One diet plan is not the ultimate solution to everyone’s problem. Secondly, dieting is not starving. There is a vast difference between dieting and starving.
If you want to set your diet chart, don’t try any random one from the internet. No one can help you the way a certified nutritionist can. Body type, medical history, or any current ailment requires consideration while designing a perfect diet plan, and no one can do it better than a certified nutritionist. People have also installed health-related applications on their smartphones. These applications are the right way to check the calorie count and workout duration, but they are not a substitute for nutritionists’ advice in terms of food consumption.
To make it more transparent if you are a cancer patient, you can’t cure yourself merely by looking at the methods on the internet or downloading some mobile applications. You would need to visit a doctor who would suggest medicine, keeping in mind the stage of your disease and other health-related issues. The same is the case when you need to design a diet plan for weight loss.
Weight Loss Tips
- God has created different items to eat for a reason. Excess of everything is bad. When you consume food items such as chicken or meat for several days even by mixing it with other food items is not the right practice. Eat different vegetables, fruits, and cereals too. Beat your food addiction to beat your weight gain.
- You can have craving for food anytime and anywhere. To satisfy that hunger always keep some healthy food such as dry fruits with you.
- Eat healthy food but in a balanced way. Overeating healthy food can also put all your effort in vain.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drinking water can help you boost your metabolism. Drink water before taking a meal also avoid drinking water right after having a meal.
- Prefer a boiled egg over a fried egg. Don’t consume food items cooked in excessive oil.
- Drink green tea after an hour of every meal.
- Cut down white sugar from your diet. You can consume your required sugar needs from fruits and dry fruits.
- If somebody offers you junk food start moving your head right and left horizontally and repeat this process unless that person takes away that offering.
- Say a big no to all soda and sugary drinks. You can replace them with fresh fruit juices or lemon water.
- Last but not the least, you need to bring certain reforms to your lifestyle. Having enough sleep at the right time is as important as exercise or any other strategy for weight loss. Similarly, you should set your proper timings for having different meals. Try your best not to eat anything after 8 pm. Take out some time from your busy lifestyle for exercise.
Weight Loss Exercises
Advancement in technologies has revolutionized our lifestyle in both positive and negative ways. Play grounds are waiting for people whereas, people are waiting in the line to enter any area with lots of video games. Seeing people playing football with their hands rather than legs is alarming!
Any physical activity you adopt to burn calories that were previously not part of your normal routine is exercise. Scrolling through the internet you will see thousand of suggested exercises for weight loss. It becomes hard to decide which way to go when you have so many options. Just like a diet plan, every exercise is not for all body types. You need guidance from some professional in this case also.
When you don’t like to do something, but you must do it for a certain purpose, you feel burdened. You start that thing with this motivation that no matter what you will remain consistent. But with time, you lose interest, and eventually, you will end it by giving up on that thing. It happens because instead of asking ourselves our priority we decide to seek help from those who know nothing about us and our interests. It is not always important to follow certain exercises for weight loss from YouTube which we are not interested in.
Here is the list of those forgotten games and activities which were not only the best exercises but also a great source of joy for players in the past
Games And Activities For Quick Weigh Loss
- Walking or Jogging: Walking or jogging is one of the best ways to burn extra calories. One must dedicate at least 30 minutes to this activity daily to lose weight slowly but with the least chances of gaining it back suddenly.
- Football: If you play football three times a week for one hour you can lose at least 2 pounds of weight in a month.
- Basketball: Basketball is a great workout that can help you to reduce body fats especially belly fats.
- Badminton: You can burn many calories using this sport. You will see its significant results on your body within a span of a month.
- Cycling: It is one of the best exercises to tone up your belly, thighs, and hips. It also results in overall weight loss.
- Running: Running is a great exercise. People with certain health issues related to the heart or those who have gone under some surgery recently must avoid it.
- Hopscotch: It is one of the best activities for kids of growing age. This activity might not be much effective for weight loss, but it will help in preventing weight gain.
- Swimming: Swimming also burns calories, so it can also help you to reduce your weight.
- Skipping Rope: Skipping a rope for one minute can burn 10 calories on average. It can help you to reduce weight up to 2 pounds a month if you practice this game for half an hour every day.
- Dancing: You can burn around 400 calories by dancing for one hour. This exercise can help you to lose almost 2 pounds a week.
How To Lose Weight In A Week?
We do not believe in following, short-term crash diets but still are sharing with you a few techniques below. Obesity is a health issue that has attracted the concerns of doctors, nutritionists, and healthcare services providers. A fast-food, unhealthy energy-dense diet with an excess of oils and fats and changing lifestyles are among the root causes, contributing to obesity. According to a report on the world’s “fattest countries” published in Forbes, over 30% of the world’s population is suffering from obesity.
Diet for quick weight loss!
- Ketogenic diet
- GM diet
- Atkins diet
- Zone diet
- Vegetarian diet
- Weight watchers diet
- South beach diet
- Raw food diet
- Detox diet
- Crash diet
Diet Plan For Weight loss In A Week
- Drinking water before meals
- It boosts your metabolism which helps you to burn more calories
- Eat whole eggs in breakfast
- Drinking Coffee
- Preferably black, because it is loaded with antioxidants and caffeine that boost your metabolism by 3-11%
- Avoid the use of saturated fat use olive oil and coconut oil
- Green Tea
- Drink after meals to aid digestion
- Cut back on refined sugar
- Eat whole carbohydrates
- such as whole grains, pulses, cereals which contain higher fiber content
- Eating less
- It will automatically help you take fewer calories.
- Exercise, portion control, and counting the calories intake
- It will help you to lose weight
- Doing exercise regularly
- It will burn your calories. Hence engage yourself in performing physical activities.
- Keep only healthy foods around you
- It will help you to prevent unhealthy eating
- Eat carrots, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, raw fruits
- Probiotics supplements
- Taking probiotics supplements containing lactose bacillus bacteria will also decrease your body mass
- Spicy foods
- Eat spicy foods such as chili, pepper, as it contains the capsaicin that boosts metabolism, and reduces appetite.
- Do Aerobic exercises
- Chewing slowly can help you
- Take a smaller amount of calories and increase the production of hormones linked to weight loss.
- Sleep Tight!
- More Protein
- Adding more protein in your diet rather than carbs will also help you lose weight
- Add ginger, mint, lemons, and cucumber to your diet
- Try to burn more calories than you eat
Weight loss is a time-consuming process and can take even years. To lose weight slowly and gradually by opting some healthy modifications in diet is best, desired, and necessary. Quick weight loss from crash dieting is temporary and you can gain more weight more quickly, when you will continue with your normal diet later.
The need of balanced diet along with the workouts mentioned above can’t denied. Selecting your hobby as an exercise can reduce risk of giving up on hard work for weight loss. Balanced diet and exercise goes side by side for a weight loss journey. Their joint venture can do wonders.